Jumbo Raisin (Golden)
Benefits of Raisins:
Raisins are rich in calcium, which strengthens and demineralizes tooth enamel. Further, boron present in these dried fruits helps curb the growth of oral germs, promoting strong teeth.
Oleanolic acid, one of the phytochemicals present in raisins, plays a crucial role in protecting your teeth against decay, cavities, and brittleness
- Raisins constitute a natural source of polyphenols and antioxidants, which have strong anti-inflammatory properties. Raisins contain antioxidant-rich polyphenolic phytonutrients, which are excellent for ocular health.
- alcium, the main element of our bones, is present in raisins, and these dried fruits are one of the best sources of boron, a micronutrient (a nutrient required by the body in a very small amount)
- Antioxidants and vitamin C in raisins help keep the skin radiant, taut, and youthful. Eating them can help prevent conditions like psoriasis and acne as they have strong germicidal properties.
- The high levels of potassium, fiber, polyphenols, phenolic acid, tannins, and antioxidants in raisins stimulate the burning of cholesterol as well as lowers blood pressure, thereby promoting good cardiac health.
- Raisins have been shown to lower the postprandial insulin response, which means they can stabilize the spikes or plunges on the insulin after a meal that can otherwise be dangerous to patients with diabetes.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.1 g||0%|
|Saturated fat 0 g||0%|
|Polyunsaturated fat 0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 3.1 mg||0%|
|Potassium 212.3 mg||6%|
|Total Carbohydrate 22 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber 1 g||4%|
|Sugar 17 g|
|Protein 0.9 g||1%|
|Vitamin A||0%||Vitamin C||1%|
|Vitamin D||0%||Vitamin B-6||0%|
|*Per cent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|