7 Types Of Dry Fruits That Can Boost Your Health During Covid
The COVID-19 pandemic is constantly causing us to be concerned about our health. Everything has come down to increasing our immunity because more immune people are less likely to become infected. Eating correctly is the only way to stay fit and healthy. Dry fruits are one food that you should include in your daily diet. They are high in proteins, essential oils, calcium, and potassium, which can help boost immunity. The presence of antioxidants can also help your body fight illnesses and infections.
The 7 types of dry fruits that can boost your health during Covid are as follows:
- Pistachios: If you are constantly hungry, pistachio is an excellent food to help you control your hunger. It suppresses your appetite and allows you to feel fuller for longer. It contains calcium, potassium, copper, vitamin E, iron, zinc, selenium, polyphenolic antioxidants, and other nutrients. It has anti-inflammatory properties as well.
- Raisins: Raisins' sweet and sour flavor is widely used in Indian sweet dishes. Raisins are not only delicious, but they are also suitable for your digestive system and can help with acidity and constipation.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are high in vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, minerals, proteins, and antioxidants due to their single-seeded nature. It can aid in fat loss and is also a good food choice for a healthier heart. Antioxidants are beneficial to the lungs, so this is a must-have.
- Cashews: Cashew is everyone's favorite because of their creamy texture and delicious flavor. It is high in vitamin B6, vitamin E, protein, and magnesium. It lowers bad cholesterol and the risk of heart disease.
- Almonds: Almonds are high in antioxidants, essential oils, and vitamin E. It can help you maintain the health of your skin, hair, and heart. Almonds can be eaten raw, roasted, or flavored.
- Dried Figs: Dried figs are, without a doubt, one of the healthiest dry fruits, and eating them has a slew of advantages. Dried figs can help you fight constipation, regulate blood sugar, lower high blood pressure, lose weight, and improve your heart health. Dried figs, also known as Anjeer, are high in potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, antioxidants, fiber, polyphenols, and diverse other nutrients.
- Tiny Raisins: These tiny dried grapes are a nutrient powerhouse. They are a useful source of iron, copper, magnesium, potassium, and several vitamins. Eating raisins is beneficial to your digestion, heart, eye, skin, and bone health, as well as cancer prevention. Having raisins can also help with anemia, acid reflux, blood pressure regulation, and overall immunity.
ConclusionIn the preceding blog, you have learned in detail about the various dry fruits that will boost your immunity to fight Covid. These dry fruits contain enough nutrients to help your body fight off infections. Tavazo offers a variety of dry fruits at reasonable prices to help you boost your immunity and fight off infections.